Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W can be a great option of the laser printer. This printer can provide great printing performance for users. This is not only for mono printing, but it can also do color printing. Its great performance is also for its mono and color printing so this can be a great alternative. Moreover, there are some useful features offered to satisfy its users.
|Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W|
It is true that there are some useful features. Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W can be workgroup printer by connecting the printer by using LAN connection. This can make this printer useful device for some PCs so this can be useful for offices. Then, this printer also has a wireless connection. When users are mobile and they need access to printing, it will be easier since they can print easily without USB cable as long as they are connected wirelessly to the printer. Moreover, there is mobile printing, so it is very possible to print directly from the compatible mobile gadget.
About its performance, Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W can print up to 19 pages per minute. The good news is that this speed is for both color and mono printing, so it is no different in its maximum printing speed. Then, for printing on A4 paper, it can print up to 18 pages per minute for both mono and color printing. About its printing resolution, it can handle up to 9600 x 600 dpi, so it is a great resolution to have and its printouts will always be fine.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress M2875FW Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W can be used.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress M2885FW Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-C1810W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress SL-C1810W Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress SL-C1810W Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|