Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F comes out of the box with software including Samsung Common Installer, Total Uninstaller, SPL print driver, TWAIN/WIA driver, PC Fax Utility, Easy Printer Manager, Easy Document Creator, Scan OCR program, Printer Diagnostics, Printer Center, View User's Guide, as well as Lite SM. The printer works at a maximum speed of 20 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi.
Samsung Xpress M2070FW first print is out in 8.5 seconds. It is equipped with a processor of 600 MHz clock speed. It is compatible with MS Windows XP (32/64 bit), Windows 2003 Server (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows 2008 server (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit), MS Windows 2008 Server R2, MS Windows 8 (32/64 bit), MS Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit), MS Windows 10 (32/64 bit), MS Windows 2012 Server, MS Windows 2016 Server, as well as MS Windows 11 (32/64 bit).
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F|
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F supports media such as Plain paper, Thick paper, Thin paper, Cotton paper, Color paper, Preprinted paper, Recycled paper, Labels, CardStock, Bond paper, Archive paper, as well as Envelope.
Samsung Xpress M2070FW consumes 310 watts when operational, 2.1 watts in sleep mode, and 30 watts in standby mode. It has a width of 406 mm, a depth of 359.6 mm, a height of 308.7 mm, and a weight of 8.55 kg.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Features
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Copy
- 128 MB RAM
- 600 MHz Processor
- 33.6Kbps Fax
- 1200 x 1200dpi Print
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 8.5 seconds First page
- NFC Wireless Printing
- USB, Network, and Wireless
- Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Benefits
- Multifunction laser printer technology
- Keep printing benefits of 10,000 pages per minute
- High performance at an affordable price
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- All-around multifunction efficiency that is perfect for your cost-conscious
- A work environment or home office
- Delivers hassle-free mobile printing
Samsung Xpress M2070FW Toner
- Samsung 111S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111S/ ELS) - 3.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung 111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 2.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111S Black Toner Cartridge - 2.0p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 1.4p per page up to 1,800 pages
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F can be used.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2070F Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Samsung M2070 series Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070F Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.31||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070F Series Easy Eco Driver for Windows||V2.01||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070F Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070F Series Critical Software Update for Windows||V1.00||Download|