Samsung ML-1710 Driver for Windows - Samsung ML-1710 is one of the monochrome printers from Samsung. This printer is special since it is only for printing black and white documents. Commonly, printers are able to print both mono and color documents, yet this is dedicated only for mono printing. Of course, this kind of printer is needed by certain users who only need access to mono printing.
Samsung ML-1710 is categorized as a personal printer. In this case, as a personal printer, its printing speed can reach 16 pages per minute. This is also supported by laser printing technology to give better and faster printing result. Of course, its speed is enough for a personal printer, although actually, some users may expect better speed since this has laser printing technology.
For its resolution, Samsung ML-1710 has maximum printing resolution up to 600 dpi. Of course, for a mono printing, it is not necessary to have high resolution, and it is enough to get good printing results since this does not deal with colors. Then, its total media capacity is up to 250 sheets, so users do not need to reload the papers too often when they are printing, even when they have to print many pages of a document. With these specifications, this can be a good partner in working with mono documents.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1675 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1710 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1710 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1710 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1710 can be used.
Samsung ML-1710 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-1710 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1710 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1610 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1710, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1710 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.01||Download|
|ML-1710 Series Print Driver GDI for Windows||V5.33||Download|
|ML-1710 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V2.50||Download|