There are many kinds of printers. Among those types of printer, the monochrome printer is one of them. This kind of printer is quite unique since this type is only able to print in black and white. This cannot do color printing, so this is suitable for users who only need access to printing mono documents. in this case, Samsung ML-1675 is one of those mono printers and this can be a good reference for this type of device.
Samsung ML-1675 is a personal printer. In printing, this device is supported by its printing technology. The printer has laser printing technology that can help this device to get a faster printing speed. For its speed, the printer can print up to 16 pages per minute. For a personal printer, this speed is enough and this is for printing on A4 paper, so it still can be faster in printing when it prints on smaller paper. Then, its first printout can be ready in around 8.5 seconds. When users only want to print a single page, they will not need to spend time waiting for the printout.
Then, Samsung ML-1675 is equipped with a processor. This processor is useful for the printer is processing the tasks given by users. In this case, there is a 300 MHz processor and this is good enough to make sure that the printer will not be error easily when it has to print documents. Even, printing many pages of a document will not be a big problem to handle.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1665 Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung ML-1675
- Laser print technology
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 5000 pages per month for maximum duty cycle
- 1200 x 1200 DPI print resolution
- Up to 16 ppm for print speed
- 8 MB RAM
- 300 MHz processor frequency
Samsung ML-1675 Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Light User Black Samsung 1042X Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042X/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 4.2p per page 700 pages
- Genuine Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 2.8p per page 1,500 pages
- Compatible Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.3p per page 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-1675 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1675 Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1675 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1675 can be used.
Samsung ML-1675 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-1675 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1675 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1670 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1675, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1675 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1675 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1675 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11||Download|