Samsung ML-1670 Driver for Windows - Samsung ML-1670 is one of the monochrome printers from Samsung. This printer is manufactured specially to provide users who need only mono printing. In printing, this printer can only print black and white pages and this cannot print color pages. In printing, this device can give good printing speed and quality so there will be no disappointment.
For its function in printing, Samsung ML-1670 has laser printing technology. This is the useful technology to help the printer in giving good printing speed. Its printing speed is up to 16 pages per minute. This printing speed is for printing on A4 paper so it can be faster when the printer prints on smaller paper size. Then, this device can print its first printout in 8.5 minutes. With this speed, users can print comfortably and they will not need to spend much time only for printing.
For its printing quality, Samsung ML-1670 is supported by its resolution. Maximum resolution of this printer is up to 1200 dpi. Although this is a mono printer, its resolution is quite good and it will be able to provide users with good printing quality. Then, for its processing, there is a processor with clock speed up to 300 MHz so this device can handle printing well.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1660 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1670 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1670 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1670 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1670 can be used.
Samsung ML-1670 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-1670 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1670 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1665 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1670, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1670 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1670 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1670 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|