For a personal printer, there is a Samsung ML-1665. This is one of the personal printers from Samsung. In printing, this printer is categorized as a monochrome printer. It means that this device is specialized for printing black and white documents, and this cannot print color documents. This type of printer is suitable for users who only need access to mono-printing in working.
About its performance, Samsung ML-1665 has laser printing technology. This technology is helpful in providing better printing speed. Its printing speed is up to 16 pages per minute. This speed is for printing on A4 paper, so when it prints on smaller paper sizes, its maximum printing speed can be higher. Then, its first printout is ready in 8.5 seconds, so it is fast enough for printing small or big files.
For its resolution, Samsung ML-1665 has a printing resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi. Actually, for a mono printer, this maximum resolution is more than enough since this printer does not deal with color. With this resolution, of course, this printer can provide better density and clarity in printing. Then, its total media capacity is up to 150 sheets, so users do not need to load papers too often when they are printing. Of course, for a personal printer, it is quite rare to print up to 150 pages in a single task.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1660 Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung ML-1665
- Monochrome laser
- One-year limited warranty
- Energy Star compliant
- Print speeds: up to 17 ppm
- Print resolution: up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- 150 MHz processor
- 8 MB of memory
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 5,000 pages
- Paper capacity: 150 sheets
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
Samsung ML-1665 Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Light User Black Samsung 1042X Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042X/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 4.2p per page 700 pages
- Genuine Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 2.8p per page 1,500 pages
- Compatible Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.3p per page 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-1665 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1665 Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1665 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1665 can be used.
Samsung ML-1665 Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-1665 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1665 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1640 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1665, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1665 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1665 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1665 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|