Samsung ML-1640 Driver for Windows - Samsung ML-1640 is one of the mono printers from Samsung. As a monochrome printer, this device is dedicated only to provide mono printing. It means that its printing output or printouts are in black and white. This printer cannot work for color printing so it will be suitable for users who only need black and white document printing.
Samsung ML-1640 is a personal printer. In this case, its specification is more than enough for a personal printer. For printing, this device has laser printing technology. This technology makes the printer has better speed in printing. For printing on A4 paper, this device can print up to 16 pages per minute. Then, its first printout is ready in around 10 seconds. This speed is enough for a personal printer and it is good enough for time efficiency in working with documents.
For its printing resolution, Samsung ML-1640 has a quite good resolution. Although it is a mono printer, its resolution is up to 1200 x 600 dpi. With this resolution, of course, printing will not be the big problem and its quality is great. The texts will be readable and it is comfortable to read the documents. Then, this device also has 150 MHz processor with 8 MB of memory to help the printer in processing the tasks so it can handle document printing well.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1630W Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1640 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1640 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1640 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1640 can be used.
Samsung ML-1640 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-1640 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1640 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1630 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1640, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1640 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|ML-1640 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|ML-1640 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|