Samsung ML-1630 Driver for Windows - Samsung ML-1630 has the quite unique design. This printer has a sleek design and it may look unique for a printer. This design makes the printer easy to place, even it is possible to make this a portable printer when it is needed since its design is sleek and compact. This can be a good partner in printing and its design may become such an attractive point of this printer.
In printing, Samsung ML-1630 is actually a monochrome printer. This means that this printer is dedicated only for printing mono documents. The printer cannot print color pages, so this is suitable for users who need access only for printing black and white documents. About its performance, this device will provide good performance in printing mono documents.
Samsung ML-1630 can print up to 16 pages per minute. This cannot be called as best printing speed, even for a personal printer. For its first printout, it will be ready in around 15 seconds. However, it is more than enough to save time for printing documents. Then, for its printing quality, the printer can provide printing resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi and it is more than enough resolution for mono printing. Its results will be nice and texts can be read well.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1625 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1630 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1630 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1630 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1630 can be used.
Samsung ML-1630 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-1630 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1630 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1620 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1630, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1630 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|ML-1630 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|ML-1630 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|