Samsung ML-1625 Driver for Windows - Samsung ML-1625 brings sleek and compact design. Its design makes this personal printer easy to place. This printer will not take much space in the house. Of course, it is also possible to place this printer next to the PC so it will be easy to access the printer whenever it is needed. About its performance, this can be a good partner in printing.
Samsung ML-1625 is a monochrome printer. This means that this printer is only or printing black and white documents and color pages cannot be printed by this device. Although this can only print black and white pages, this can provide good printing performance. This is because this device has laser printing technology to boost its printing performance, especially in term of speed. In printing speed, this printer can print up to 16 pages per minute. This is a quite good speed for a class of personal printer.
For its printing quality, Samsung ML-1625 has printing resolution up to 1200 dpi. Although it is mono the printer, its resolution is more than enough to provide good printing quality. Its printing quality will be clear and the texts can be read comfortably since the density and clarity of the printout is great. Surely, this can be a good reference for the monochrome personal printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1620 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1625 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1625 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1625 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1625 can be used.
Samsung ML-1625 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-1625 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1625 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1615 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1625, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1625 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.01||Download|
|ML-1625 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|ML-1625 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|