The Xpress M2070FW printer has made by Samsung with a used driver to make Apple Computer connected. It's also offered to run all features (software or hardware) of this machine without having any trouble.
This Samsung printer would give the results pretty well. The Xpress M2070FW toner cartridge as the physical hardware make it working. This device is not complete without a user who understands to operate.
|Samsung Xpress M2070FW|
But don't worry about that. The Samsung Xpress M2070FW Series have a manual book in the box. Read and follow the clue step by step. And if you want to know "How to install driver" or "How to uninstall driver" for this printer machine, we also provide the simple steps in this post that make you easy to understand.
You may also need: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver for Windows
Toner Cartridge for Samsung Xpress M2070FW
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - Best value Premium for 1,800 pages of 1.6p per page
- Compatible Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D111S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1,000 pages of 2.3p per page
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 1,800 pages of 3.1p per page
- Genuine Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111S/ ELS) - 1,000 pages of 4.6p per page
The Xpress M2070FW Printer Series Summary
- Print/ Copy/ Scan/ Fax
- NFC Wireless Printing
- Wireless/ USB/ Network
- 8.5 seconds First page
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 1200 x 1200dpi Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 600MHz Processor
- 128MB RAM
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Copy
- 33.6Kbps Fax
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Samsung Xpress M2070FW Driver Manual Installation
You want the Xpress M2070FW series to work correctly, the driver for your Samsung printer must set up first. You must follow the guide below with a device running on macOS.
- Turn on the printer.
- When your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer machine. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been used.
- Doble-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung Xpress M2070FW Printer device can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with the "Test Page" feature.
Also need: Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW Driver for macOS
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung Xpress M2070FW printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung Xpress M2070FW printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung Xpress M2070FW Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung Xpress M2070FW
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung Xpress M2070FW printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Note: Click "View" at the bottom of the table for detail.
If you get any broken link or some problem with your Samsung Xpress M2070FW printer series, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2070FW Series Print and Scanner Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.91||Download|
|Xpress M2070FW Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 - macOS 10.14||V1.04||Download|
|Xpress M2070FW Series Scanner Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 - macOS 10.14||V2.31||Download|
|Xpress M2070FW Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS||V2.6||Download|
|Xpress M2070FW Series Print Driver for macOS||V1.1||Download|
|Xpress M2070FW Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS||-||View|