Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW has a maximum duty cycle of 10000 pages per month. It features functions such as Scanning a folder as well as scanning the network. It supports mobile printing for Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. It has a copier that works at a maximum speed of 21 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The first copy is out in 14 seconds. The unit consumes 2.5 watts in sleep mode, 30 watts in standby mode, and 310 watts when operational.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW|
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW prints at a maximum speed of 21 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It works with WPS and Wi-Fi Direct as its security protocols. The unit is compatible with operating systems Microsoft Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, as well as Windows Server 2003.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW handles media through an ADF of 40 sheets capacity, a paper cassette of 150 sheets capacity, and an output tray of 100 sheets capacity. It supports media such as bond paper, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, card stock, cotton paper, envelopes, as well as labels.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Driver for Windows
The Xpress M2070FW Printer Series Summary
- Print/ Copy/ Scan/ Fax
- NFC Wireless Printing
- Wireless/ USB/ Network
- 8.5 seconds First page
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 1200 x 1200dpi Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 600MHz Processor
- 128MB RAM
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Copy
- 33.6Kbps Fax
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Benefits
- Wireless printing and connectivity
- Efficiency at its best
- Sharp, clear prints
- Easy on the environment
- Simple ways to save
- Waste not
- Beyond paper
- Fast printing speed
- Print or fax from mobile devices and scan direct to them
Toner Cartridge for Samsung Xpress M2070FW
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - Best value Premium for 1,800 pages of 1.6p per page
- Compatible Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D111S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1,000 pages of 2.3p per page
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 1,800 pages of 3.1p per page
- Genuine Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111S/ ELS) - 1,000 pages of 4.6p per page
Windows Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on your Windows:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW can be used.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2070FW Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070FW Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070FW Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.31||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070FW Series Easy Eco Driver for Windows||V2.01||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070FW Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|