The printer is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, as well as Windows 11. It comes with software such as Lite StatusMonitor, OKI Universal Scanner Driver (TWAIN), PC Fax Utility, Printer Center, Printer Diagnostics, Samsung Common Installer, Samsung Easy Document Creator, Samsung Easy Printer Manager, Total Uninstaller, as well as drivers & utilities. It features a Rendering Engine for Clean Page (RECP) technology as well as a scan to PC function.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2070|
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 has a copier that features 2-up, 4-up, ID Card Copy, Preset Reduction/ Enlargement Ratios, collation copy, fit to page, as well as a watermark. The printer features a maximum speed of 20 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The first print is out in 8.5 seconds.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 has a scanner that works at a speed of 14 pages per minute for black and white and 6 pages per minute for color. The unit has a width of 17.6 inches, a depth of 19 inches, a height of 14.2 inches, and a weight of 21.1 lbs.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Features
- Print/ Copy/ Scan
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 600MHz Processor
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 8.5 seconds First page
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 128MB RAM
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Copy
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Benefits
- Save time and effort thanks to simple/ intuitive design
- Enhance your productivity with fast printing speed
- 3-in-1 Multifunction
- Easy Eco Driver
- Brilliant text and image quality for your documents
- Ergonomic Design
- Small Footprint
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 2.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Samsung 111S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111S/ ELS) - 3.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 1.4p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111S Black Toner Cartridge - 2.0p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 can be used.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2070, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2070 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070 Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.31||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070 Series Easy Eco Driver for Windows||V2.01||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070 Series Universal Scan Driver for Windows||V1.02||Download|