This printer is a monochrome laser printer that supports the use of media such as Envelopes, labels, plain paper, bond paper, recycled paper, cotton paper, thick paper, thin paper, cardstock, preprinted paper, as well as archive paper. It has a weight of 3.97 kg, a width of 33.1 cm, a depth of 21.5 cm, and a height of 17.8 cm. The unit is equipped with a processor of 400 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 64 MB size. It comes with a total media capacity of 150 sheets. The interfaces it uses are USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W|
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W is compatible with operating systems Microsoft Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, as well as Windows Server 2016. It works at a maximum speed of 20 pages per minute in A4 size and 21 pages per minute in Letter A size.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W has a maximum resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. It comes with a maximum duty cycle of 10,000 pages per month. It emits a noise level of 26 dB when idle and 50 dB when operational.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W
- 8 MB RAM (64 MB maximum)
- 400MHz Processor
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- As Fast as 8.5 Seconds First page
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- Wireless and USB connectivity
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Advantages
- Print with minimal noise levels
- Work faster with One Touch Screen Print
- Enjoy a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Print in less than 8.5 seconds with Ready Mode
- WPS, Mobile Print, and NFC
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 2.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111S Black Toner Cartridge - 2.0p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 1.4p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Samsung 111S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111S/ ELS) - 3.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W can be used.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2026W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026W Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026W Series Easy Eco Driver for Windows||V2.01||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026W Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|