This is a monochrome personal laser printer that supports the use of media such as Envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, cotton paper, thick paper, thin paper, cardstock, preprinted paper, as well as archive paper. It has a weight of 3.97 kg, a width of 33.1 cm, a depth of 21.5 cm, and a height of 17.8 cm. It comes with a processor of 400 MHz clock speed as well as a RAM of 8 MB size. The language simulation it works with is Windows GDI driver and it comes with a total media capacity of 150 sheets.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2026|
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Windows 8, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, as well as Windows 11. The unit boasts a maximum duty cycle of 10,000 pages per month.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 prints at a maximum speed of 20 pages per minute in A4 size and 21 pages per minute in Letter A size. The unit handles media with an input tray of 150 sheets capacity. It has a maximum resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Features
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 400MHz Processor
- USB Connectivity
- 8MB RAM
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- As Fast as 8.5 Seconds First page
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Benefits
- Print in less than 8.5 seconds with Ready Mode
- Work faster with One Touch Screen Print
- Print with minimal noise levels
- Enjoy a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111S Black Toner Cartridge - 2.0p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 1.4p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Samsung 111S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111S/ ELS) - 3.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung 111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 2.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 can be used.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W Driver for Windows
If you need to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2026, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2026 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026 Series Printer Diagnostics for Windows||V1.0.4||Download|