It supports the use of media such as bond paper, card stock, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, as well as thin paper. It can print in both A4 and Letter A sizes at a maximum speed of 20 and 21 pages per minute respectively. It works with both wired and wireless connections. Interfaces it works with are NFC, Wi-Fi, and USB 2.0. The language simulation it works with is a Windows GDI driver. The unit consumes 1.9 watts in sleep mode and 310 watts when operational.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W|
Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W works at a maximum speed of 20 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It is compatible with operating systems of Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows XP as well as Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W with a maximum duty cycle of 10,000 pages per month. It emits a noise level of 26 dB when idle and 50 dB when operational. The unit has a width of 33.1 cm, a depth of 21.5 cm, a height of 17.8 cm, and a weight of 3.97 kg.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W Features
- 128 MB RAM
- Processor 600 MHz
- USB and Network Connectivity
- 8.5 seconds for the first page
- Up to 20 ppm print speed
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- LED (Stand-by/ Power)
Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111S Black Toner Cartridge - 2.0p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 1.4p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Samsung 111S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111S/ ELS) - 3.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung 111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 2.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W can be used.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2022W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2022W Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2022W Series Easy Eco Driver for Windows||V2.01||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2022W Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|