Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W is a monochrome personal laser printer that prints at a maximum speed of 20 pages per minute in A4 size and 21 pages per minute in Letter A size. The first print is out in 8.5 seconds. The unit is equipped with a maximum printing resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. It can be used to print on media such as bond paper, card stock, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, as well as thin paper. Mobile printing is supported by Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint. The unit is supported by a processor of 400 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 64 MB size.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W|
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W uses security protocols such as WPS and Wi-Fi Direct. The unit is compatible with operating systems of Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Vista, as well as Microsoft Windows XP.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W comes with a maximum duty cycle of 10,000 pages per month. It emits a noise level of 26 dB when idle and 50 dB when operational. It works with an automatic media feeder of 150 sheets capacity.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress SL-C480W Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Features
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution
- Up to 21 ppm print speed
- 8.5 s for First page
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- USB and Wireless Connectivity
- 64 MB of RAM
- 400 MHz processor frequency
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Benefits
- Ergonomic Design
- Small Footprint
- Easy Printer Support
- Easy Eco Driver
- Enjoy Quality Printouts
- Brilliant Text & Image Quality
- Fast Printing Speed
- One-Touch WPS Button
- Google Cloud Print From Anywhere
- Print Wirelessly with a Mobile Print App
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 2.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Samsung 111S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111S/ ELS) - 3.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111S Black Toner Cartridge - 2.0p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 1.4p per page up to 1,800 pages
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2022/ 2019/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/ 2003
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Driver and Software Manual Installation
So that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly so that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process is complete, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W can be used.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out the “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double-click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problems with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2020W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.00.16||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2020W Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2020W Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2020W Series Diagnostics for Windows||V126.96.36.199||Download|