Samsung SCX-3405 is a monochrome printer. This printer can only print black and white documents. Of course, this does not provide color printing in its function. Related to its function, this device is also a multifunction printer. This device provides additional functions for scanning and copying. With this single device, users can print, scan, and even copy documents. These three functions are ready and users do not need to add other devices for those functions.
In printing, Samsung SCX-3405 can print up to 21 pages. This speed is good and printing many pages will not take too much time. When users only want to print a few pages, it is also fine since it can provide its first printout in around 8.5 seconds. About its printing quality, there is a printing resolution up to 1200 dpi, so its printing results are great.
For copying, Samsung SCX-3405 can provide a similar maximum speed as its printing speed. It can copy up to 21 pages per minute. Then, users can also get access to resizing the documents. They will be able to make the copies smaller or larger based on what users need, so it is flexible when users want to resize the copies. Then, in scanning, there is interpolated resolution up to 4800 dpi.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-3400 Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-3405 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-3405 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-3405 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-3405 can be used.
Samsung SCX-3405 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-3405 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-3405 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-3400F Driver for Windows
|SCX-3405 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13/ 24.9 MB||Download|
|SCX-3405 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11/ 20.6 MB||Download|
|SCX-3405 Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.21/ 23.2 MB||Download|
|SCX-3405 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00/ 25.1 MB||Download|