The efficient printer such as Samsung SL-M3820 can be considered as something that many people want to have, especially for those who have to print a lot of pages daily. If you are also one of those people who have the same kind of need, this printer is the one that you need to get. There are some reasons why this printer is considered an efficient printer.
Sorry, this Samsung SL-M3820 is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3320ND
The first one is because of the maximum printing capacity from one ink cartridge. Many people have to fill the cartridge about once a week. However, if you are using the cartridge from Samsung SL-M3820 you will be glad to know that one full ink cartridge of this printer can easily print up to 3,000 pages. That means if you print 100 pages daily, you only need to refill the ink about once a month.
In addition to that, this printer also has the Eco Saving feature. This printer is also something great because you can easily have an additional 25% of the average printing output that you have. This one is totally one great feature that you can get from Samsung SL-M3820 if you want to print efficiently.
You might also like: Samsung SL-M3370FD Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung SL-M3820
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print Resolution
- Network and USB Connectivity
- Up to Up to 38ppm Mono Print
- 128 MB RAM
- 600MHz processor frequency
- Double-Sided Printing
The Benefits of Samsung SL-M3820
- Maximum memory up to 640MB
- Laser Printer Technology
- 80,000 Pages Per Month
- High-speed printing
- Higher-quality print output
- Professional Eco Solution
- Save more resources
Samsung SL-M3820 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D203E Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203E/ ELS) - 0.6p per page to 10,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D203L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203L/ ELS) - 0.9p per page to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 203E Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203E/ ELS) - 1.2p per page to 10,000 pages
- Samsung 203L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203L/ ELS) - 1.7p per page to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 203S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203S/ ELS) - 2.0p per page to 3,000 pages
Samsung SL-M3820 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SL-M3820 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your Samsung SL-M3820 printer can work in the best way possible, a printer driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SL-M3820 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. When the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung SL-M3820 can be used.
Samsung SL-M3820 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SL-M3820 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the Samsung SL-M3820 driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SL-M3370FW Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SL-M3820, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3820 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|SL-M3820 Series Critical Software Update for Windows||V1.00||Download|