The printers such as Samsung SL-M3320ND that can handle a lot of papers to be printed can be considered as something that many people love to have, especially for those who have to print a lot of pages in one click. This kind of thing is totally useful because you will not need to worry about running out of paper when you are printing a lot of documents in one click.
Actually, this printer has a maximum media capacity of 250 paper sheets. That is the number that you can get from the paper cassette. However, there is also another manual bypass from this Samsung SL-M3320ND where you can put more paper sheets there. As a result, you can get the maximum number of around 750 paper sheets in total. That number is big enough for a printer nowadays.
For your consideration, the addition is just an addition after all. That means if you are not really looking for a huge printing capacity, you can simply use the normal paper cassette from Samsung SL-M3320ND. After all, you can still print up to 250 pages in one click just by using that cassette from this printer. That is good enough for many documents that you have.
You might also like: Samsung ML-6515ND Driver for Windows
Samsung SL-M3320ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SL-M3320ND Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SL-M3320ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SL-M3320ND can be used.
Samsung SL-M3320ND Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SL-M3320ND driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SL-M3320ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SL-M3320 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SL-M3320ND, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3320ND Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|SL-M3320ND Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3320ND Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3320ND Series Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows||V3.00||Download|