The printers such as Samsung SL-M3320ND that can handle a lot of papers to be printed can be considered as something that many people love to have, especially for those who have to print a lot of pages in one click. This kind of thing is totally useful because you will not need to worry about running out of paper when you are printing a lot of documents in one click.
Actually, this printer has a maximum media capacity of 250 paper sheets. That is the number that you can get from the paper cassette. However, there is also another manual bypass from this Samsung SL-M3320ND where you can put more paper sheets there. As a result, you can get a maximum number of around 750 paper sheets in total. That number is big enough for a printer nowadays.
For your consideration, the addition is just an addition after all. That means if you are not really looking for a huge printing capacity, you can simply use the normal paper cassette from Samsung ProXpress SL-M3320ND. After all, you can still print up to 250 pages in one click just by using that cassette from this printer. That is good enough for many documents that you have.
You might also like: Samsung ML-6515ND Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung SL-M3320ND
- Up to 33 ppm Mono Print
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- As fast as 6.5 Seconds First page
- SPL, PostScript3, PCL6/5e, IBM ProPrinter, and EPSON
- 600 MHz Processor
- Enterprise-Level Document Security
- USB & Network
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 128 MB RAM
- 1 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
The Benefits of Samsung SL-M3320ND
- Easy Printer Manager
- Enterprise-Level Document Security
- Google Cloud Print Ready
- Convenient Mobile Printing Optimized for Business
- More Laser Toner Cartridge Options
- More Choices for Cost Reduction
- Central Print Usage Control to Save More Resources
- Easy Eco Driver
- One-Touch Eco Button
- Built-in Duplex Printing
- Robust Paper Handling
- Higher-Quality Print Output
- High-Speed Printing
Samsung ProXpress M3320ND Toner
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203L/ELS) from 2.2p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 203 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203S/ELS) from 2.6p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D203L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) from 1.1p per page up to 5,000 pages
Windows Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-Bit Edition)
- Windows Server 2022/ 2019/ 2016 R2/ 2016/ 2012 R2/ 2012/ 2008 x64/ 2008 R2/ 2003 64-Bit Edition/ 2003
How to Install Samsung SL-M3320ND Driver or Software for Windows?
So that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows OS:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SL-M3320ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process is completed, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly so that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process is complete, the Samsung SL-M3320ND can be used.
How to Uninstall Samsung SL-M3320ND Driver or Software on Windows?
To be able to uninstall the driver for Samsung Printer, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing the “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SL-M3320ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double-click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SL-M3320 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SL-M3320ND, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problems with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3320ND Series Print Driver for Windows
|3.13.13/ 36.2 MB
|SL-M3320ND Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows
|3.13.13/ 21.1 MB
|SL-M3320ND Series Universal Print Driver for Windows
|3.00.16/ 27.2 MB
|SL-M3320ND Series Printer Diagnostics for Windows
|220.127.116.11/ 23 MB