Each year, the needs for printers keep on elevating, in line with the increasing use of computers due to the fast technological development happen in our life. To keep up with this condition, Samsung released Samsung ML-1865. This printer is notably lightweight, with only 9.26 lbs. in weight. You can move it around quite without too many hassles. The monthly duty cycle of this machine is impressive for a personal printer, with 5000 pages per month.
Windows is one of the operating systems supported by Samsung ML-1865. The maximum resolution of this machine is 1200 x 1200 dpi, which is similar to most laser printers on the market. The total media capacity suits its function as a personal printer, with 150 sheets in total. The first printout time is only 8.5 seconds. It comes with USB only, fulfilling its function as a personal printer.
Several media typed supported by Samsung ML-1865 include transparencies, thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cotton paper, cards, and bond paper. It can print with a speed of up to 19 pages per minute for Letter paper and 18 pages per minute for the A4 paper. The printing technique used by this machine is the mono laser.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1860 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1865 Features
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- 8MB RAM
- 300Mhz Processor
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
Samsung ML-1865 Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 2.8p per page 1,500 pages
- Compatible Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.3p per page 1,500 pages
- Genuine Light User Black Samsung 1042X Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042X/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 4.2p per page 700 pages
Samsung ML-1865 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1865 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1865 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1865 can be used.
Samsung ML-1865 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-1865 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1865 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1755 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1865, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1865 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows
|ML-1865 Series Print Driver for Windows
|ML-1865 Series Print Driver for Windows
|ML-1865 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows