Samsung ML-1860 Driver for Windows - For those who want to buy a printer that can accommodate their basic printing needs, it can be pretty confusing due to the number of available models on the market. Samsung ML-1860 is one of the recommended products launched by Samsung. The size is also quite compact, with 4.2 kg in weight, and 224 x 184 x 241 mm in depth, height, and width respectively. You can print with various media types, such as matte paper, envelopes, glossy paper, labels, transparencies, plain paper, and cardstock.
For the interface, Samsung ML-1860 only comes with USB port, suitable for its function as a personal printer. It is compatible with Windows operating system. The first page out time of this machine is notably fast, with only 8.5 seconds. The maximum resolution of this printer is similar to most laser printers, with 1200 x 1200 dpi. In a month, it is able to print up to 5000 pages, which is good enough to fulfill your personal print jobs.
The printing speeds of Samsung ML-1860 is pretty fast for a personal printer, with 18 pages per minute for the A4 paper. This machine is designed for personal needs. This machine uses the mono laser as its printing method.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1755 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1860 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1860 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1860 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1860 can be used.
Samsung ML-1860 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-1860 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1860 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1750 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1860, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1860 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1860 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1860 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|