Samsung ML-1755 Driver for Windows - Samsung ML-1755 is one of the printers from Samsung. This printer is one of the monochrome printers. For some users, this kind of printer may not be needed, but there are still some users who need a monochrome printer. As its type, this printer is only for printing black and white documents. That is why this kind of printer is not quite popular compared to printers that can handle both mono and color printing.
For its performance, Samsung ML-1755 can provide good performance. This device itself has laser printing technology. This kind of technology is useful to provide great printing speed. Its maximum printing speed is up to 16 pages per minute when the printer prints on A4 paper. Of course, when it prints on a smaller dimension of paper, it can print faster than 16 pages per minute.
Then, Samsung ML-1755 is equipped with good printing resolution. Its maximum resolution can reach 1200 dpi. With this resolution, of course, its printing result can be nice in quality and it can provide users with good clarity and density. Then, there is 166 MHz processor to help the device in handling printing tasks. This can be great points to support its printing process so the printer will not be error easily.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1750 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1755 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1755 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1755 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1755 can be used.
Samsung ML-1755 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-1755 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1755 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1710 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1755, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1755 Series Print Driver for Windows||V1.07||Download|
|ML-1755 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.01||Download|
|ML-1755 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V2.50||Download|