Samsung ML-1750 is a nice printer from Samsung. This printer has a cubic design so it can optimize the use of space. Then, this device is categorized as a monochrome printer. It means that this printer is specialized for printing only black and white documents. This will be a good choice of printer for users who do not need color printing and only need mono printing for working with documents.
Samsung ML-1750 can provide good performance in printing. Its printing speed is up to 16 pages per minute. This maximum printing speed is for printing on A4 paper. Then, this is supported by laser printing technology so the device can have better printing speed without leaving its printing quality. Since it uses printing toners, its printing results can be dry fast so documents can be used right after they are printed.
Samsung ML-1750 Toner Cartridge: Samsung ML-1710D3 Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-1710D3-SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.9p per page 3,000 pages.
Then, Samsung ML-1750 can provide up to 1200 dpi as its maximum printing resolution. This resolution is actually more than enough since this only prints black and white documents, so it does not need colors for printing. Then, there is a built-in status LCD, so users can monitor some useful information related to the printing process. Related to its printing process, there is a 166 MHz processor to make sure that this can handle all the printing processes smoothly.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1710 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1750 Features
- Printing Technology: Laser
- 1200 x 600 DPI print resolution
- Black and White printing type
- Up to 16 ppm print speed
- USB Interface
- 15000 pages per month of duty cycle
- 8 MB RAM
- 166 MHz processor frequency
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
Samsung ML-1750 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1750 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1750 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1750 can be used.
Samsung ML-1750 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-1750 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1750 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1675 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1750, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1750 Series Universal Print Driver for All Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1750 Series Print Driver for Windows||V1.07||Download|
|ML-1750 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V1.07||Download|
|ML-1750 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.01||Download|
|ML-1750 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V2.50||Download|