To be able to accommodate daily printing needs, it is important to have a good printer at your home. Samsung, as one of the leading printer manufacturers, understands the situation and launched the Samsung ML-1865W to answer the challenge. Some media types supported by this machine are thin paper, thick paper, cotton paper, recycled paper, bond paper, cards, plain paper, labels, transparencies, and envelopes. The size of this printer is notably compact, with 8.8 x 7.2 x 13.4 inches in depth, height, and width respectively, and 9.26 lbs. in weight. Additional space is not needed to place this printer.
The maximum resolution of Samsung ML-1865W is pretty standard for a laser printer, with 1200 x 1200 dpi. The speeds of this machine are quite good for a personal printer, with 18 pages per minute for A4 paper and 19 pages per minute for Letter paper. This machine is compatible with Windows (XP or later).
For the connectivity, Samsung ML-1865W comes with USB and Wi-Fi, allowing you to remotely access the printer, as long as you are within the Wi-Fi range. This machine consumes approximately 350 watts during operation and 3.9 watts during standby mode, which is considerably high thanks to its laser technology.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1865 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1865W Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Light User Black Samsung 1042X Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042X/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 4.2p per page 700 pages
- Genuine Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 2.8p per page 1,500 pages
- Compatible Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.3p per page 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-1865W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1865W Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1865W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1865W can be used.
Samsung ML-1865W Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-1865W driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1865W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1860 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1865W, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1865W Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1865W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1865W Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11||Download|