The printing speed that Samsung SL-M3320 offers is considered as one of the most important things that many people consider when they are buying a printer. That is because the fast printing speed will help all of those people to print many pages in a shorter time. Because of that reason, the printing speed becomes one consideration that many people never miss when they buy a printer.
For you are looking for a fast printer, this printer from Samsung might be something worth to try. That is because Samsung SL-M3320 offers you the nice printing speed that will help you to print a lot of pages in a short time. For your information, this printer has a maximum printing speed of 35 pages in a minute. This way, you need less than two seconds to print one page on this printer.
As an addition to that, you need to understand that many of those office printers out there have the maximum printing speed of about 24 to 28 pages in a minute only. Therefore, getting this Samsung SL-M3320that has the maximum printing speed of 35 pages in a minute can surely have a great impact over the number of your printing output.
You might also like: Samsung ML-6510ND Driver for Windows
Samsung SL-M3320 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SL-M3320 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SL-M3320 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SL-M3320 can be used.
Samsung SL-M3320 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SL-M3320 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SL-M3320 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-6515ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SL-M3320, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3320 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|SL-M3320 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3320 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3320 Series Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows||V3.00||Download|