Speedy printers such as Samsung ML-6510ND are always becoming one good point that many people consider. Because of that reason, more and more printer manufacturers are producing fast printers to fulfill the need of all of their customers. If you cannot decide on which printer that you are going to use, this printer from Samsung is surely worth considering.
Sorry, this Samsung ML-6510ND is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ML-6515
This printer from Samsung offers you an amazingly fast printing speed. That is because this printer has a maximum printing speed of 62 pages in a minute. That means you do not need to wait ever a second to finish printing one page on this Samsung ML-6510ND. Yes, this printer is able to print one page in less than a second. That is one reason why many people want to get this fast printer for their fast printing preference.
Even though this printer offers you speedy printing options, it does not mean this printer cannot give you the high-quality print that you want. That is because the performance of this printer is also something that you should not worry about. There are a lot of features from Samsung ML-6510ND that will help you get the best printing output that you need.
You might also like: Samsung ML-6510ND Printer Driver for macOS
The Features of Samsung ML-6510ND
- Up to 62 ppm Mono Print
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 7.8 Seconds First page
- 520 Sheet Input Tray
- 700MHz Processor
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- USB and Network
- PCL5e, PCL6, KS/KSSM, KS5895, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, PostScript3, PDF Direct V1.7, and XPS v1.0
- 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 256MB RAM
- Optional 160GB HDD
Benefits of Samsung ML-6510ND
- Free your day with a reliable printing
- Streamline work with easy-to-use printers
- Overcome little problems with handy new kit
- Being eco-friendly just got easier
- Boost productivity with longer-lasting toner
- Get more from every page with Duplex printing
Samsung ML-6510ND Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 309 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D309E/ ELS) - 0.5p per page 40,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 309 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D309L/ ELS) - 0.5p per page 30,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 309 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D309S/ ELS) - 1.2p per page 10,000 pages
Samsung ML-6510ND Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-6510ND Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your Samsung ML-6510ND printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on Windows OS:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver for the printer can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung printer can be used.
Samsung ML-6510ND Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-6510ND driver, you need to follow the steps given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-6510ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-5515ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-6510ND, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-6510ND Series Print Driver PCL6 for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-6510ND Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-6510ND Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-6510ND Series Critical Software Update for Windows||V1.00||Download|