Nowadays, there are many kinds of printers. Users can find different types of printer based on the function that they need in working with documents. For users who only need mono printing, there is a monochrome printer as a type of device that can only provide black and white output. In this case, Samsung ML-4020ND can be a good reference for this type of printer. This printer can also be a good workgroup printer so this can be used in an office.
In printing, Samsung ML-4020ND can also provide duplex printing. This is a useful feature for users. When they need to print on both sides or pages of paper, this feature is what they need. Users do not need to flip the paper since the printer will provide the function for it. This can also be a useful feature to save paper consumptions since this can save up to 50% of the paper used for printing.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3750ND Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-4020ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-4020ND Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-4020ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-4020ND can be used.
Samsung ML-4020ND Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-4020ND driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-4020ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-3712ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-4020ND, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-4020ND Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-4020ND Series Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows||V3.00||Download|