Samsung ML-3712ND is a nice printer from Samsung. Based on its function, this printer is categorized as a monochrome printer. This means that this printer is specialized only for providing mono printing. This printer always provides printouts in black and white so it cannot do color printing. Then, this device can also become a nice workgroup printer.
Sorry, the Samsung ML-3712ND is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3320ND
In terms of performance, Samsung ML-3712ND is supported by laser printing technology. This technology is known to provide good printing speed. For its maximum speed, the printer can print up to 35 pages per minute. this is a great speed to get from a printer. Moreover, it also has supported duplex printing, so users will get easy access when they need to print on both sides of the paper. This kind of feature is also useful since it can save paper consumption by up to 50%.
Then, as a workgroup printer, of course, Samsung ML-3712ND needs good performance. It is needed when the printer gets tasks for printing. It may also be possible to get printing tasks from some users. In this case, the printer is equipped with a 600 MHz processor and 384 MB of memory, so this will be able to process all printing tasks well and this will not be an error easily when it gets big files to print.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3710ND Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung ML-3712ND
- SPLC, PCL6, and PostScript3
- USB & Network
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Up to 35ppm Mono Print
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- 600MHz Processor frequency
- 6.5 Seconds First page
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 128MB RAM
The Benefits of Samsung ML-3712ND
- Save time and earth with convenient one-touch eco mode
- Connect with your colleagues
- Big features, small size
- The printer that works with your budget
- Speedy printing from the very first page
- Feel free to multitask while your documents print
- Compass Navigation
Samsung ML-3712ND Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 205 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D205E/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.6p per page 10,000 pages
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 205 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D205L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.8p per page 5,000 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung 205S Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.2p per page 2,000 pages
- Genuine Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 205 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205E/ ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 1.3p per page 10,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 205 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.8p per page 5,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 205S Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 2.7p per page 2,000 pages
Samsung ML-3712ND Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-3712ND Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install driver on Windows operating system:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-3712ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-3712ND can be used.
Samsung ML-3712ND Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-3712ND driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-3712ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-3712DW Driver for Windows
If you want to download Samsung ML-3712ND driver, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form.
|ML-3712ND Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3712ND Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3712ND Series Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows||V3.00||Download|