Samsung ML-3710ND is a nice printer from Samsung. This printer is in the category of monochrome printer. As a mono printer, this can only provide mono printing and color printing cannot be done by this printer. This is suitable for offices and users who do not need color printing in working with documents. Then, this printer is equipped with a status LCD to monitor the printer and its printing process.
Sorry, the Samsung ML-3710ND is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3320ND
In terms of performance, Samsung ML-3710ND can provide good printing speed for users. This printer is equipped with laser printing technology and this allows the users to get great printing speed. Its printing speed is up to 35 pages per minute for printing on A4 paper. When it is for printing on Letter A paper, its maximum speed can reach 37 pages per minute. This is a good speed and users will get faster printing processes with this device.
In printing, Samsung ML-3710ND can print with good quality. This printer also provides a good resolution. In printing, its resolution is 1200 dpi, and this is more than enough for color printing. Still, about its printing function, this printer also provides access for duplex printing, so users can easily print on both sides of the paper without flipping the paper and doing manual adjustments. This can be a useful feature to save paper consumption.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3471ND Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-3710ND Features
- SPLC, PCL6, and PostScript3
- 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 128 MB RAM
- 384 MB maximum internal memory
- 6.5 Seconds First page
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 600 MHz Processor
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- USB and Network
- Up to 35ppm Mono Print
Samsung ML-3710ND Benefits
- Save time and earth with convenient one-touch eco mode
- Welcome to your high-performance office
- Connect with your colleagues
- Big features, small size
Samsung ML-3710ND Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 205 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D205E/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.6p per page 10,000 pages
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 205 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D205L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.8p per page 5,000 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung 205S Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.2p per page 2,000 pages
- Genuine Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 205 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205E/ ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 1.3p per page 10,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 205 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.8p per page 5,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 205S Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 2.7p per page 2,000 pages
Samsung ML-3710ND Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-3710ND Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on your MS Windows OS:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-3710ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-3710ND can be used.
Samsung ML-3710ND Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-3710ND driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-3710ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/ Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-3470ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-3710ND, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3710ND Series Print Driver PCL6 for Windows||V3.12||Download|
|ML-3710ND Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.12||Download|
|ML-3710ND Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|