Samsung ML-3470ND becomes one of the printers from Samsung. This printer is in the category of monochrome printer, which can provide a good function in printing. As a monochrome printer, its function is only for printing black and white documents. This printer cannot provide color printing. Related to its function, this device can be set as a workgroup printer, so some PCs can be connected to the printer and files can be printed from those PCs.
Sorry, the Samsung ML-3470ND is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3320ND
For its printing technology, Samsung ML-3470ND uses laser printing technology. This technology allows the printer to have better printing speed. For its speed, the device can print up to 33 pages per minute for printing on A4 paper. This is a great speed, especially for a printer that can also become a workgroup printer. Time can be saved when users are printing. Then, this also has supported duplex printing, so printing on both sides of the paper can be done easily.
Then, what that speed, the printer can provide its first printout in 8.5 seconds. This is a good speed to get. Then, as a workgroup printer, sometimes printers can find an error when there are tasks for printing documents. in this case, Samsung ML-3470ND has 400 MHz processors combined with 320 MB of memory so this printer can provide better processing when this printer gets tasks for printing. There will be no problem even if users want to print a document with many pages.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3312ND Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-3470ND Features
- Up to 33ppm Mono Print
- USB, Parallel
- PostScript3, PCL6, SPL, IBM ProPrinter, and EPSON
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 32MB RAM
- 288 MB for maximum memory
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- Samsung 400MHz Processor
Samsung ML-3470ND Benefits
- Expandable memory
- Toner Save
- Duplex printing
- Extended duty cycle
Samsung ML-3470ND Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Samsung ML-D3470B High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (ML-D3470B/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.2p per page 10,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung ML-D3470A Black Toner Cartridge (ML-D3470A/ SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.7p per page 4,000 pages
Samsung ML-3470ND Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-3470ND Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-3470ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. While the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-3470ND can be used.
Samsung ML-3470ND Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-3470ND driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-3470ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-3310ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-3470ND, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3470ND Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|ML-3470ND Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V1.62||Download|
|ML-3470ND Series Print Driver PCL5 (No Installer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|ML-3470ND Series Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V3.00||Download|