For mono printing, there are many kinds of monochrome printers. This kind of printer is specialized for printing documents only in black and white so this cannot do color printing. This type of printer is usually needed in the office and needed by users who work only with mono documents. In this case, Samsung ML-3712DW can be a reference for this monochrome printer that can work well in office since this printer already supports access to make this as a workgroup printer.
Related to its function, it is not just for the workgroup printer. In fact, Samsung ML-3712DW also has supported wireless connection. This is a useful feature for printing. With this connection, it is very possible to print remotely without using USB. Users only need to connect the PC to the printer wirelessly, and they will get easy access to printing. This can provide a faster and more efficient way of printing since many users can print as long as they are connected wirelessly to this printer.
Then, in printing, Samsung ML-3712DW can provide great printing speed. Its printing speed can reach 35 pages per minute. This is the maximum speed for printing on A4 paper, so it still can be faster when this printer is used for printing on smaller paper sizes. Then, this also has supported duplex printing, so users can easily print on both sides of the paper. About its printing resolution, this can provide up to 1200 dpi.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3710ND Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-3712DW Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 205 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D205E/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.6p per page 10,000 pages
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 205 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D205L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.8p per page 5,000 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung 205S Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.2p per page 2,000 pages
- Genuine Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 205 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205E/ ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 1.3p per page 10,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 205 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.8p per page 5,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 205S Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 2.7p per page 2,000 pages
Samsung ML-3712DW Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-3712DW Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-3712DW can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-3712DW can be used.
Samsung ML-3712DW Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-3712DW driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-3712DW driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-3471ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-3712DW, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3712DW Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3712DW Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3712DW Series Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows||V3.00||Download|