Samsung ML-4550 Driver for Windows - The fast printer such as Samsung ML-4550 is becoming one thing that many people use at the office nowadays. That is because the fast printer is something totally beneficial at the office, especially if you have to print a lot of pages daily. The fast printer will be something totally helpful.
If you are looking for a fast printer to be used at home, you might want to pick this printer from Samsung. That is because this printer can be considered as one of the fastest printers that you can use at the office. The main reason is that this Samsung ML-4550 can easily reach the maximum printing speed of 43 pages in a minute. That means this printer from Samsung can print one page in less than two seconds. This printer only needs the average of 1.4 seconds to print on a sheet of paper.
Since this printer has the amazing printing speed, the price that you need to pay for this printer is not something cheap too. However, be sure that spending your money on this Samsung ML-4550 is worth the printing speed that you will get from this printer. Therefore, do not be bad for spending your money on this fast printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-4510ND Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-4550 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-4550 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-4550 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-4550 can be used.
Samsung ML-4550 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-4550 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-4550 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-4050ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-4550, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-4550 Series Print Driver PCL6 for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|ML-4550 Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V1.73||Download|
|ML-4550 Series PCL5 Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|ML-4550 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|