Samsung ML-4050ND Driver for Windows - Samsung ML-4050ND is a good device for printing. In printing, this device is dedicated only for printing black and white documents. This can be suitable for users who need a device to work only with black and white documents. For its function, this device can also become a good workgroup printer so this can be used for offices or some users.
Then, in printing, Samsung ML-4050ND can provide duplex printing. This kind of feature is useful for printing on both sides of a paper. In some cases, there are users who need to print on both pages of paper, and this can help them. Printing does not need to be done manually, and this printer will help them to do it. Then, about its printing resolution, it can print up 1200 dpi.
You might also like: Samsung ML-4020ND Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-4050ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-4050ND Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-4050ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-4050ND can be used.
Samsung ML-4050ND Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-4050ND driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-4050ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-4050N Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-4050ND, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-4050ND Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|ML-4050ND Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V1.35||Download|
|ML-4050ND Series PCL5 Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|ML-4050ND Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|