For users who need a monochrome printer, there are many printers for its category. In this case, Samsung ML-4050N is one of those printers. This printer is manufactured by Samsung and this can be the great choice for users who need access only for monochrome printing. This printer also can provide great performance in printing, so users will not get disappointed for using this printer or making this printer as a device to consider.
Then, the other good point about Samsung ML-4050N is that this device can be a good workgroup printer. This printer can be connected to some PCs so this may be a good choice of the office printer. In this case, to make sure that this printer will be able to process all tasks well, this device is equipped with 400 MHz processor with 512 MB of memory to make sure that this will not easily error when it is in the printing process.
You might also like: Samsung ML-4020ND Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-4050N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-4050N Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-4050N can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-4050N can be used.
Samsung ML-4050N Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-4050N driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-4050N driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-3750ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-4050N, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-4050N Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|ML-4050N Series PCL5 Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|ML-4050N Series Print Driver Post Script for Windows||V1.35||Download|
|ML-4050N Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|