For users who need a monochrome printer, there are many printers for their category. In this case, the Samsung ML-4050N is one of those printers. This printer is manufactured by Samsung and this can be a great choice for users who need access only for monochrome printing. This printer also can provide great performance in printing, so users will not be disappointed in using this printer or making this printer a device to consider.
Sorry, this Samsung ML-4050N is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ML-5515
Samsung ML-4050N can indeed provide good performance in printing. This printer is supported by laser printing technology that makes this printer able to provide great printing speed. Its printing speed is up to 40 pages per minute. With this great speed, of course, users can save time in printing. They will not need to worry about the printing process although they need to print many pages of a document. It can be handled well. When they also want to print a single page, it can be ready in around 9 seconds, so it is fast.
Then, the other good point about Samsung ML-4050N is that this device can be a good workgroup printer. This printer can be connected to some PCs so this may be a good choice for the office printer. In this case, to make sure that this printer will be able to process all tasks well, this device is equipped with a 400 MHz processor with 512 MB of memory to make sure that this will not easily error when it is in the printing process.
You might also like: Samsung ML-4020ND Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung ML-4050N
- PostScript3, PCL6, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON
- Laser printer technology
- USB, Network & Parallel
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- 400 MHz Processor
- 64 MB RAM
- 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 500 Sheet Input Tray
- 9 Seconds First page
- Up to 38ppm Mono Print
The Benefits of Samsung ML-4050N
- 512MB for maximum internal memory
- Powerful printing performance
- wired & wireless network
- SyncThru™ web service
- SyncThru™ web admin service
- Forms overlay
- High-velocity printing
- Increased cassette trays
- Expanded printing with hard disk
- Print jobs
- Job manager
- Solution for printing barcodes
Samsung ML-4050N Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Samsung ML-D4550B High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (ML-D4550B Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.7p per page 20,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung ML-D4550A Black Toner Cartridge (ML-D4550A Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.1p per page 10,000 pages
Windows Versions Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-Bit Edition)
- Windows Server 2022/ 2019/ 2016 R2/ 2016/ 2012 R2/ 2012/ 2008 x64/ 2008 R2/ 2003 64-Bit Edition/ 2003
How to Install Samsung ML-4050N Driver for Windows?
Your Samsung printer can work in the best way possible, the Driver for Samsung needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-4050N can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process has been done, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly and that the Driver Samsung can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process is complete, the Samsung ML-4050N can be used.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-4050N Driver for Windows?
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-4050N driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing the “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-4050N driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double-click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-3750ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-4050N, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problems with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-4050N Series Print Driver for Windows
|3.00.16/ 27.2 MB
|ML-4050N Series Print Driver PCL6 for Windows
|2.50.06/ 14.4 MB
|ML-4050N Series Printer Diagnostics for Windows
|188.8.131.52/ 23 MB