For users who need a monochrome printer, there are many printers for their category. In this case, Samsung ML-4050N is one of those printers. This printer is manufactured by Samsung and this can be a great choice for users who need access only for monochrome printing. This printer also can provide great performance in printing, so users will not get disappointed for using this printer or making this printer a device to consider.
Sorry, this Samsung ML-4050N is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ML-5515
It is true that Samsung ML-4050N can provide good performance in printing. This printer is supported by laser printing technology that makes this printer able to provide great printing speed. Its printing speed is up to 40 pages per minute. With this great speed, of course, users can save time in printing. They will not need to worry about the printing process although they need to print many pages of a document. It can be handled well. When they also want to print a single page, it can be ready in around 9 seconds, so it is fast.
Then, the other good point about Samsung ML-4050N is that this device can be a good workgroup printer. This printer can be connected to some PCs so this may be a good choice of the office printer. In this case, to make sure that this printer will be able to process all tasks well, this device is equipped with a 400 MHz processor with 512 MB of memory to make sure that this will not easily error when it is in the printing process.
You might also like: Samsung ML-4020ND Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung ML-4050N
- PostScript3, PCL6, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON
- Laser printer technology
- USB, Network & Parallel
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 400MHz Processor
- 64MB RAM
- 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 500 Sheet Input Tray
- 9 Seconds First page
- Up to 38ppm Mono Print
The Benefits of Samsung ML-4050N
- 512MB for maximum internal memory
- Powerful printing performance
- wired & wireless network
- SyncThru™ web service
- SyncThru™ web admin service
- Forms overlay
- High-velocity printing
- Increased cassette trays
- Expanded printing with hard disk
- Print jobs
- Job manager
- Solution for printing barcodes
Samsung ML-4050N Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Samsung ML-D4550B High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (ML-D4550B Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.7p per page 20,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung ML-D4550A Black Toner Cartridge (ML-D4550A Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.1p per page 10,000 pages
Samsung ML-4050N Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-4050N Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-4050N can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-4050N can be used.
Samsung ML-4050N Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-4050N driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-4050N driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-3750ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-4050N, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-4050N Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-4050N Series PCL5 Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|