The Samsung ML-4551N is absolutely a nice printer that you can use at the office. That is because this printer has the fast printing speed that you will love to have at the office. In addition to that, the printing quality of this printer is also something you can rely on. However, the best of all from this printer is the power consumption of this printer.
Sorry, this Samsung ML-4551N is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ML-5515
Many of you might think that an office printer with a large size such as this printer will consume a lot of power at the office. Fortunately, that is not going to happen with this Samsung ML-4551N. That is because this printer only needs the maximum power supply of 650 watts to run. That is the maximum power that you need to have. For the standby mode, this printer only needs about 13 watts, which is totally small.
Basically, the power consumption that this printer needs while running is still high enough, about 650 watts. However, the power consumption of this Samsung ML-4551N is relatively small compared with some other printers that can reach 900 watts to 1,300 watts. Therefore, you can simply say that the power consumption of this printer is efficient enough.
You might also like: Samsung ML-4550 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-4551N Features
- Laser printer technology
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- Up to 43ppm for print speed
- 128 MB RAM
- 500 MHz processor frequency
- PS3, PCL6, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, and PDF Direct for Emulations
- USB and Ethernet
Samsung ML-4551N Benefits
- Remote management system
- Network-enabled ease
- Wide-ranging capability
- Powerful CPU with DDR memory
- The fastest printout speed
- Duplex printing
- 10/ 100Base-TX for networking features
- Memory upgrade up to 512 MB
- SNMP management protocols
Samsung ML-4551N Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Samsung ML-D4550B High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (ML-D4550B Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.7p per page 20,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung ML-D4550A Black Toner Cartridge (ML-D4550A Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.1p per page 10,000 pages
Samsung ML-4551N Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-4551N Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your Samsung ML-4551N printer able to work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the steps below to install the driver on your Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-4551N can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. While the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4551N printer can be used.
Samsung ML-4551N Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be possible to uninstall Samsung ML-4551N driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the "Start" menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-4551N driver. Alternatively, you can type out driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-4510ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download the Samsung ML-4551N driver, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-4551N Series Print Driver PCL6 for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|ML-4551N Series PCL5 Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|ML-4551N Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|