Samsung ML-4551ND Driver for Windows - The nice printer such as Samsung ML-4551ND is becoming one important thing that you need at the office. That is because you will need the printer to help you with many of your printing needs and preferences at the office. Therefore, if you are looking for the best one, you might want to look at this printer from Samsung.
This printer from Samsung is considered as one of the best because of the speed, the strength, and the efficiency. For the speed, this printer is able to give you the maximum printing speed of 45 pages in a minute. That number from Samsung ML-4551ND is better than many other printers are because the others can only give the average of 32 pages in a minute.
For the strength, you will not need to worry about the heady duty printing jobs because this printer has the maximum duty cycle of 200,000 pages in a month. The last but not least, the power consumption of this Samsung ML-4551ND is also considerably small. That is because this printer only needs about 650 watts to run. Of course, the number is still big, but this number is smaller than many other 1,300 watts printers out there are.
You might also like: Samsung ML-4551N Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-4551ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-4551ND Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-4551ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-4551ND can be used.
Samsung ML-4551ND Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-4551ND driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-4551ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-4550 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-4551ND, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-4551ND Series Print Driver PCL6 for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|ML-4551ND Series PCL5 Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|ML-4551ND Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V1.73||Download|
|ML-4551ND Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|