Samsung ML-4551NDR Driver for Windows - Many people are looking for a printer with the best strength such as Samsung ML-4551NDR. That is because a printer with the nice strength can easily print a lot of pages that many people want. For those who have the same need, you will have to get this printer from Samsung since this printer has the strength that you will love.
It is true that an office printer usually has better strength compared with the personal printer. However, this printer from Samsung is still on the higher level compared with many others in the same class. That is because Samsung ML-4551NDR has the maximum duty cycle that can reach 200,000 pages in a month. You can calculate on your own how many pages you can simply print without having to worry about anything using this printer in a day, about 6,000 pages.
For your consideration, the strength of this printer is something that you should not doubt anymore. Because of that reason, the price that you need to pay for this Samsung ML-4551NDR is not something cheap. However, you can still say that the price of this printer is still on the average level of an office printer out there.
You might also like: Samsung ML-4551N Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-4551NDR Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-4551NDR Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-4551NDR can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-4551NDR can be used.
Samsung ML-4551NDR Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-4551NDR driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-4551NDR driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-4551ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-4551NDR, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-4551NDR Series Print Driver PCL6 for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|ML-4551NDR Series PCL5 Print Driver for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|ML-4551NDR Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V1.73||Download|
|ML-4551NDR Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|