Samsung ML-6515ND Driver for Windows - If you are looking for the best office printer that you need at the office, Samsung ML-6515ND is the one that you need. This printer offers you a lot of nice features that will surely be useful at the office. Here are some of those useful features that you will love to have at the office.
The first one is the fast printing speed. This printer has the amazing printing speed that reaches 65 pages in a minute based on the size of the paper. This way, you do not need to worry if you have to print many pages using Samsung ML-6515ND in a short time. The next one is the ECO saving feature. This feature helps you save more papers and toner while printing using this printer. This will be able to press the budget down when you are using this printer.
The last but not least, this printer does not consume a lot of power at the office. Even though this printer needs the maximum power of 900 watts to run, that number is considerably lower. Therefore, the Samsung ML-6515ND can be considered as a low power consumer printer that you will never regret to be used at the office.
You might also like: Samsung ML-5515ND Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-6515ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-6515ND Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-6515ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-6515ND can be used.
Samsung ML-6515ND Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-6515ND driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-6515ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-6510ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-6515ND, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-6515ND Series Print Driver PCL6 for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-6515ND Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-6515ND Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V2.01||Download|
|ML-6515ND Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|