Samsung SCX-3400F is a monochrome printer. This printer is specialized only for printing black and white documents. There is no function for color printing in this printer so this kind of printer may not be suitable for users who need access to printing color documents or photos. Of course, this is still needed by certain users who only work with mono documents in their jobs.
About its function, Samsung SCX-3400F is not only for printing mono documents. This is a multifunction printer and it can provide more functions for users. Users can get functions for scanning and copying. These two additional functions are ready to use and users do not need to access additional devices since this printer has provided a built-in scanner in it. With these, copying and duplicating documents can be accessed easily.
Then, in terms of its performance, Samsung SCX-3400F can provide up to 21 pages per minute. For printing, this is a good speed. In printing its first printout, it can do it in around 8.5 seconds, so it is still good although users only print a few pages. Then, in copying, this printer can work with a similar maximum speed as its printing speed. In terms of resolution, its scanning and copying resolution is up to 600 dpi. Additionally, users can get access to faxing and it is also provided on this single device.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-3205W Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung SCX-3400F
- Print/ Copy/ Scan/ Fax
- Print media: Envelopes, Paper (plain), Card stock, Labels
- Hardware interface: USB 2.0
- Memory storage capacity: 64 MB
- Maximum print speed (colour): 20 ppm
- Max print speed monochrome: 20 ppm
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- Manual Duplex
Samsung SCX-3400F Benefits
- Push the button. Save on print costs
- Optimize your printing with Easy Eco Driver
- Simple and efficient printer management made easy
- From the monitor to the page with just One Touch
- Achieve more with Samsung’s Fast Print
- Unleash your workforce with 4-in-1 functionality
- Give your print-outs standout detail
- Improve efficiency with a compact design
- Protect your printing with a Dust-Free design
Samsung SCX-3400F Toner Cartridges
- Samsung MLT-D101S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D101S/ ELS) - 1.9p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Samsung 101S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D101S/ ELS) - 3.7p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Samsung 101X Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D101X/ ELS) - 5.6p per page up to 700 pages
Samsung SCX-3400F Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-3400F Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-3400F can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-3400F can be used.
Samsung SCX-3400F Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung SCX-3400F driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-3400F driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-3400 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-3400F, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-3400F Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13/24.9 MB||Download|
|SCX-3400F Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13/25.0 MB||Download|
|SCX-3400F Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.21/23.2 MB||Download|
|SCX-3400F Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00/25.1 MB||Download|
|SCX-3400F Series Critical Software Update for Windows||V1.00/0.2 MB||Download|