For users who need a mono printer, Samsung SCX-3400 can be a good reference. This printer is dedicated for mono printing and this can provide good performance in printing black and white documents. Of course, this type of printer may not be suitable for users who need both mono and color printing, but there are still certain users who need this kind of printer for their work.
For its function, Samsung SCX-3400 is a multifunction printer. This is a nice reference of the printer since it is not only for printing. The printer can also work as scanner and copier. These two functions are ready to use and users do not need to find additional devices for these two functions. When users want to scan or duplicate documents, they can easily get access for these functions.
In printing, Samsung SCX-3400 can print up to 21 pages per minute. This maximum speed is also for its copying speed. Then, this printer can print its first printout in around 8.5 seconds and it can provide its first copy in 14 seconds. With this speed, of course, it is not a big problem when users want to copy or print. Then its printing resolution is up to 1200 dpi, while its copying and scanning resolution is 600 dpi.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-3205 Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-3400 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-3400 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-3400 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-3400 can be used.
Samsung SCX-3400 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-3400 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-3400 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-3205W Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-3400, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-3400 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SCX-3400 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SCX-3400 Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.21||Download|
|SCX-3400 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|