Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 works with an image enhancement technology called ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page). It works at a maximum speed of 20 pages per minute in A4 size and 21 pages per minute in Letter A size. The first print is out in 8.5 seconds. The unit is compatible with media types such as archive paper, bond paper, thin paper, cards, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, preprinted paper, recycled paper, as well as thick paper. It handles media with an input tray of 150 sheets capacity. Mobile printing is supported by Google Cloud Print.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2020|
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 consumes 1.1 watts in sleep mode, 30 watts in standby mode, and 310 watts when operational. It is equipped with a 400 MHz clock speed processor as well as a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The unit is compatible with Operating Systems Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2000.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 comes with a maximum duty cycle of 10,000 pages per month. It has a width of 13 inches, a depth of 8.5 inches, a height of 7 inches, and a weight of 8.75 lbs.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Features
- Laser Printer Technology
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- Up to 20 ppm print speed
- 8.5 s for the first page
- 8 MB RAM (128 MB Maximum)
- 400 MHz processor frequency
- USB 2.0 Connectivity
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111S Black Toner Cartridge - 2.0p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 1.4p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Samsung 111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 2.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Samsung 111S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111S/ ELS) - 3.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 can be used.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress SL-C480W Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2020, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2020 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2020 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2020 Series Easy Eco Driver for Windows||V2.01||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2020 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2020 Series Critical Software Update for Windows||V1.00||Download|