It cannot be denied that electronic devices become a huge part of our life, including the printer. Understanding this situation, Samsung decided to release the Samsung ML-2020. The maximum resolution of this printer is quite standard, with 1200 x 1200 dpi. This machine is compatible with some operating systems, including Windows (XP or up). This printer supports various types of media, such as thick paper, archive paper, recycled paper, bond paper, preprinted paper, thin paper, plain paper, cards, labels, cotton paper, and envelopes.
Samsung ML-2020 has a Google Cloud Print feature. It means you can directly print from your cloud online services. It is able to print with a speed of up to 21 pages per minute for Letter paper and 20 pages per minute for the A4 paper. The first printout time of this printer is quite fast, with 8.5 seconds in total. This mono laser printer is categorized as a personal printer.
Samsung ML-2020 Toner Cartridge: Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) - 2.0p per page 2,000 pages.
For connectivity, Samsung ML-2020 is equipped with a USB port, suitable for its function as a personal printer. Due to its laser printing technology, the power consumption of this machine is quite high for a personal printer, with 310 watts during operation, 30 watts during standby mode, and 1.1 watts during sleep mode.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2015 Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung ML-2020
- 8 MB RAM
- 150 MHz processor
- USB Interface
- Up to 1200 x 600 print resolution
- Up to 20 ppm print speed
Samsung ML-2020 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2020 Driver and Software Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2020 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2020 can be used.
Samsung ML-2020 Driver and Software Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2020 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2020 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2010R Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2020, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2020 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2020 Series Print Driver for Windows||V1.60||Download|
|ML-2020 Series Print Driver for Windows||V1.54||Download|
|ML-2020 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2020 Series Print Driver GDI for Windows||V3.01||Download|