The Samsung ML-2160 monochrome laser printer is claimed as the smallest mono laser printer in its class. Besides, this printer comes with bigger things that will help you to finish your job better and faster. So, when your business document printing demand is high, this printer is perfect for you.
This printer only brings one single function as a printer and it only prints in black and white. The Samsung ML-2160 is the printer that you can rely on for monochrome printing. This printer comes with a single connectivity option using USB 2.0. However, Samsung does not equip with an automatic duplex function for automatic two-sided printing. You will also infrequently refill the paper because the media handling is up to 250 sheets capacity which is divided into 150 sheets for input and 100 sheets for output.
Samsung 300 MHz processor and 8 MB memory help to produce a strong and reliable printer performance. The Samsung ML-2160 also offers a fast print speed with high-quality print results. With 1200 x 1200 dpi, your document and image are printed with high clearness and sharpness. Besides, the print speed is up to 20 pages per minute which is enough for your small business.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2020 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2160 Features
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- USB Interface
- 8 MB RAM
- 300Mhz Processor
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
Samsung ML-2160 Toner Cartridges
- Black Samsung 101 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D101S/ELS) 2.8p per page 1,500 pages
- Black Samsung 101 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D101S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.2p per page 1,500 pages
- Black Samsung 101X Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D101X/ELS) 4.2p per page 700 pages
Samsung ML-2160 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2160 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2160 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2160 can be used.
Samsung ML-2160 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-2160 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2160 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2015 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2160, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2160 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2160 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2160 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|