Samsung ML-2162 Driver for Windows - Samsung as the leading printer maker always tries to give the printer product with the special price. The Samsung ML-2162 is the smallest monochrome laser printer in its class. Besides, you will amaze with the print performance offered by this printer. So, let’s find out below!
Ensuring the fast printer performance, the printer uses the Samsung 300 MHz processor and 8 MB of memory. Those also produce fast print speed without sacrificing the printer quality. The Samsung ML-2162 speeds up to 20 mono pages per minute and the monthly duty cycle is up to 10000 pages. You will also spend less time to wait because the first page out time is only 8.9 seconds. For your business manuscripts and handouts will be printed like a professional with a maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Additionally, this printer comes with standard features. You can only connect the printer to your computer through wired connectivity using USB 2.0. Fortunately, the printer software will run well on your Windows and Mac operating system computer. The Samsung ML-2162 uses a 150-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet output tray. However, this printer is not equipped with automatic two-sided printing function.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2160 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2162 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2162 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2162 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2162 can be used.
Samsung ML-2162 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2162 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2162 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2020 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2162, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2162 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2162 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2162 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|