Imagine your business productivity increases with the Samsung ML-2165 black laser printer. You can count on this printer for your monochrome printing needs. In fact, this printer comes with a faster print speed which will finish your jobs faster without any troubles. This printer uses a 300 MHz processor and 32 MB memory which helps to ensure fast print performance.
Your document and image will be printer faster with better print quality. The print speed is up to 21 mono pages per minute. Your busy office will be fine with the monthly duty cycle is up to 10000 pages. The Samsung ML-2165 offers a fast first page out time which is in your hand only 8.5 seconds. A maximum print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi produces great detail and crisp mono print quality results.
The small product dimension is looked at that this printer is ideal for a small office or home office. And, there are two LED displays that show you the toner life and printer status. The Samsung ML-2165 comes with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity option as the main PC connection. There are a 150-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet output tray as the main media handling. And, the tray can handle various media sizes up to A4 (8.5 x 11 inches).
You might also like: Samsung ML-2162 Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung ML-2165
- Print speed up to 20ppm
- Print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 300 MHz processor
- USB 2.0 interface
- 8 MB RAM
Samsung ML-2165 Benefits
- Easy eco driver optimizing
- Easy to manage (simple and efficient)
- Monitor to the page with just One Touch
- Protect your printing with a Dust Free design
- Give your print-outs standout detail
- Improve efficiency with a compact design
- Achieve more with Samsung’s Fast Print
Samsung ML-2165 Toner Cartridges
- Black Samsung 101 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D101S/ELS) 2.8p per page 1,500 pages
- Black Samsung 101X Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D101X/ELS) 4.2p per page 700 pages
- Black Samsung 101 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D101S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.2p per page 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-2165 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2165 Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2165 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2165 can be used.
Samsung ML-2165 Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2165 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2165 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2160 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2165, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2165 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2165 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2165 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|