Samsung ML-2165W Driver for Windows - The Samsung ML-2165W offers you a smart way to print your document with high flexibility. So, you can do your work more efficiently. This printer comes with one new feature, a wireless connectivity.
A one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button enable to connect the Samsung ML-2165W to your Wi-Fi network quickly and easily. You also can directly print your document and image through your smart devices like tablets over your wireless network. Using Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Samsung Mobile Print enables to print file from your cloud. The Samsung ML-2165W comes with a small footprint which will comfortably sit on your desk or a bookshelf. There is also an Easy Eco Driver which will extend your ink toner life and reduce the energy consumption.
Let your work more productive, this printer brings 300 MHz processor and 32 MB memory. You can quickly print your document or graphic up to 21 pages per minute and the first page out time is only 8.5 seconds. The monthly duty cycle up to 10000 pages will ensure your busy workgroup. The Samsung ML-2165W offers a professional monochrome print quality with 1200 x 1200 dpi.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2165 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2165W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2165W Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2165W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2165W can be used.
Samsung ML-2165W Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2165W driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2165W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2162 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2165W, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2165W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2165W Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2165W Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|