Samsung ML-2168 Driver for Windows - When it comes to a small office or home office printer, the Samsung ML-2168 can be your extremely perfect document solution. Samsung mentions that this printer is the compact and smallest black laser printer on the market. This printer offers you with excellent monochrome print quality. Without compromising print speed, you will work productively.
This printer series is equipped with 300 MHz processor and 32 MB memory in order to perform fast performance and bigger document management. The Samsung ML-2168 can print up to 21 mono pages per minute. And the first page out time is only 8.5 seconds so you will not waste your valuable time to wait. The monthly duty cycle up to 10000 pages keep your business productive. With 1200 x 1200 dpi, you will get clear, sharp, and vivid black color print results like a professional.
Moreover, this printer is compatible with Windows, Apple, and Linux applicants. To connect the printer to your computer, this printer uses a wired connectivity using USB 2.0 as the main PC connection. The Samsung ML-2168 can deal with various media sizes up to A4 (8.5 x 11 inches). You can also print your preferred web-page or anything on your desktop screen, thanks to Print Screen functionality.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2165W Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2168 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2168 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2168 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2168 can be used.
Samsung ML-2168 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2168 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2168 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2165 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2168, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2168 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2168 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2168 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|