Finding the best monochrome laser printer can be tricky sometimes if you do not know the exact description of the product. Here we would give you one suggestion for you, the Samsung ML-2240. This printer is the right monochrome laser printer which offers you with fast performance and various feature in order to enhance your business document printing jobs.
Wired connectivity is used as the main PC connection. You can connect the printer to any computer using USB 2.0. The driver installation is easy and fast because this printer is compatible with various platforms like Windows, Linux, and Apple. The Samsung ML-2240 comes with Print Screen functionality which allows you to directly print your preferred web page or anything on your desktop screen. You will also enjoy economical printing with the Easy Eco Driver function. This function helps to reduce energy consumption and extend the ink toner by up to 20%.
Meanwhile, the printer performance is supported with a 150 MHz processor and 8 MB RAM for powerful performance throughout the working days. The Samsung ML-2240 can print up to 23 monochrome prints per minute in Letter. Besides, a maximum print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi produces high-quality print results.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2168 Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung ML-2240
- Print resolution 600 x 1200 DPI
- Up to 22 ppm print speed
- 150 MHz processor
- 8 MB RAM
Samsung ML-2240 Toner Cartridges
- Black Samsung P1082A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack - (MLT-P1082A/ELS) 2.2p per page 1,500 pages x 2
- Samsung Black 1082 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1082S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 2.9p per page 1,500 pages
- Black Samsung 1082 Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung MLT-D1082S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.3p per page 1,500 pages
- Black Samsung P1082A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack - (MLT-P1082A/ELS) 1.0p per page 1,500 pages x 2
Samsung ML-2240 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2240 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2240 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2240 can be used.
Samsung ML-2240 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-2240 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2240 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2165W Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2240, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2240 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows
|ML-2240 Series Print Driver for Windows 32-bit
|ML-2240 Series Print Driver for Windows 64-bit
|ML-2240 Series Easy Printer Manager for Windows