Samsung ML-2241 Driver for Windows - If you are planning to buy the Samsung ML-2241 monochrome laser printer, but you do not know what exactly the ML-2241 can do for you. Here, we would like to show you anything about this printer. In fact, this printer is a single function printer which only prints in black/white color. Coming with a small footprint, you can place this printer comfortably on the office desk or bookshelf.
First of all, the Samsung ML-2241 comes with a wired connectivity as the main PC connection. The printer can be connected to your office commuter using USB 2.0. Besides, this printer can deal with various paper sizes up to A4 (8.5 x 11 inches). There is Print Screen functionality which enables to directly print your preferred web-page screen or your desktop screen. But, this printer does not equip with automatic two-sided printing function.
Powering with a 150 MHz processor with 8 MB RAM produces reliable and fast mono printer performance. The Samsung ML-2241 can perform fast print speed up to 23 pages per minute in Letter. And, the first page out time is as fast as 8.5 seconds. Providing high-quality print result, this printer comes with 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2240 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2241 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2241 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2241 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2241 can be used.
Samsung ML-2241 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2241 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2241 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2168 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2241, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2241 Series Print Driver for Windows 32-bit||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2241 Series Print Driver for Windows 64-bit||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2241 Series Easy Printer Manager for Windows||V2.00||Download|
|ML-2241 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|