The Samsung ML-2250 monochrome laser printer is your perfect choice for your low document duty. Small businesses and personal tasks will be grateful for this printer. Coming with reliable printer performance will finish your jobs on time every day. High-quality print quality is all you need for your document printing requirements.
With 1200 x 1200 dpi maximum print resolution, every document, and graphics will be printed as a professional. Your print will get great detail, amazing clearness, and vibrant black color print. The Samsung ML-2250 offers you fast print speed. You can achieve up to 23 monochrome prints per minute in Letter. Your busy workgroup will be fine with the monthly duty cycle of up to 35000 pages. However, this printer does not include an automatic duplexing function for automatic two-sided printing.
Samsung ML-2250 Toner Cartridge: Samsung ML-2250D5 Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-2250D5/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.8p per page 5,000 pages.
Furthermore, you will get durable and reliable print operation in the working days, thanks to a 150 MHz processor and maximum supported RAM of 144 MB. The Samsung ML-2250 only brings a wired connectivity using USB 2.0 as the main PC connection. You can print document or graphic on various media sizes up to A4. And, Easy Eco Driver helps to perform economical printing.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2241 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2250 Features
- Laser print technology
- Print resolution 1200 x 1200 DPI
- Up to 20 ppm print speed
- 16 MB internal memory
- 144 MB maximum internal memory
- USB interface
- Processor 166 MHz
- 250 sheets of total input capacity
- 150 sheets of total output capacity
- 30,000 pages per month for maximum duty cycle
Samsung ML-2250 Benefits
- Ease of use
- Low cost per page Easy toner save up to 40%
- USB 2.0 (parallel) is 40 times faster than USB 1.1
- Versatile paper handling
Samsung ML-2250 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2250 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2250 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. While the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2250 can be used.
Samsung ML-2250 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-2250 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2250 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2240 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2250, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2250 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2250 Series Print Driver for Windows||V1.30||Download|
|ML-2250 Series Print Driver for Windows (PostScript)||V1.30||Download|